Monday, March 3, 2014

Productive weekend

Hello everyone!

Hopefully you had a good weekend, if not, I hope the next one is better. Things were pretty good for me, this past weekend. Well, good on a professional stand point.

First, my shipment of issue #1 of "Shaman's Destiny" finally arrived! If you would like to purchase one, you can purchase a copy from Empires Comic Vault. I've also started emailing shops in the Sacrament area to start selling the book also. I can also ship one out for you. The book is still $2.99. If you would like me to ship an issue, you can email me at bigtreecomics@gmail.com. Shipping is an additional $6 within the United States.

Secondly, I was invited to have a table for Free Comic Book Day, May 3rd, to promote my book. This will be a great opportunity to get my book out to more hands. I will have copies of issue #1 available and hopefully issue #2. I will also be selling prints of Malik Moore from "Shaman's Destiny" and Joshuan Somewhere from the upcoming book "Joshuan Somewhere". Malik's print will be in color. I am working with someone as we speak to finalize that. Joshuan will only be in black and white though. With everything going on, I don't have time to make 2 colored prints.

Lastly, I think i figured out how to start posting pages from issue #1 here. I will be working on getting the first few pages of the book posted soon. I appreciate your patience and hope you enjoy what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment