Sunday, May 4, 2014

Post Free Comic Book Day

First off, I want to apologize for not updating this blog sooner. The last few weeks have been so hectic so there is a lot to update you with.

let's start with yesterday, May 3rd: FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! Hopefully, you were able to stop by one of your local comic shops for this glorious event. I was lucky enough to be invited to Empire's Comic Vault's great Free Comic Book Day event. This was the first time I have been to any type of event like is to showcase Shaman's Destiny and it was a blast. I was able to meet some amazingly talented artists from the local Sacramento area. It inspired me to keep working on my craft.

The crowds were great also. I have to really thank the fans that came out to support me. Also thank you to any new fans that were introduced to Shaman's Destiny. This is a process that I'm glad to share with everyone. The fans that came down to FCBD also were treated with the second issue of Shaman's Destiny. Hopefully you were able to enjoy what occurs in issue #2. I am really proud of the second issue and I can't wait for you to read issue #3. Yes, I did just say issue #3. I just finished writing the third issue and I sent it to my editor for review today. Hopefully by the end of the week I will get some feed back. In the mean time I will start to thumbnail the pages in advance to get ahead of the game. No point wasting valuable time.

Speaking of time, time to inform you that our store website is available. When you have the chance visit the Big Tree Comics Store to get the first couple of issues of the book, plus a couple of posters. The store will be available for you to purchase any other books in the future. I am hard at work at developing our official website also. I started developing the website right after FCBD and  I hope you enjoy it. The website will be your place to find out about all things Big Tree Comics. It will have news updates and info about our next events and appearances. It will also provide info about your favorite BTC books and creators. Please stay tuned to this blog for more info.

Thank you again for everyone that has supported me through all this. This ride has been amazing and I can't wait to see what's going to occur in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment